Friday, January 23, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!

Well, I haven't been blogging as regularly as I should because I have been super busy with new projects. I have taken over leadership of the design group Gallerybay on Ebay and I am honored to be a part of such an amazing group of gals!! I have also been working on some new ideas for a local boutique. I am doing their monogramming for them, diaper bags, duffle bags, cosmetic bags, etc.... In addition to those and the usual items I supply there, I am also offering monogrammed ribbon key chains, check book covers, business card holders, luggage tags, tumblers, sippy cups & burp cloths!! I will be adding these items to the website, under a new section for the mom's.
Kendalls Boutique is a trendy local boutique that offers handbags, travel gear, jewelry, SC t-shirts, kids items (like Hello Kitty) baby items and more. In addition to the new products that I am creating for them and adding to the website, I will be photographing some of the things in the store to add to the website. So, we will be offering jewelry, shoes and many more cool things for moms soon!! I'll keep you posted on the progress :o)

No comments: